We cooperate with the most reputable brokers offering the most competitive trading conditions for binary options and Forex. Below you can find our rating of recommended brokers as well as some details on them:
Rating of Recommended Binary Brokers
1. 24option. The binary broker was founded in 2010 when binary options were officially recognized and paroled for trading by the world’s major financial regulators. The key factor to keep in mind is that 24Option is licensed and regulated by the CySEC (Cyprus), which is one of the major financial watchdogs in Europe when it comes to regulating the binary options industry.
2. Banc De Binary. The company was founded in 2008 when the global crisis was in full play. At this point, Banc De Binary can boast a huge client base consisting of 250 000 traders from 80 countries of the world.
By the way, Banc De Binary and the binary options platform provider named SpotOption were the first companies to comply with the requirements put forward by the CySEC. After that, Banc De Binary applied for FSA and FSB licenses and certificates. At the same time, Banc De Binary is also regulated by the ImFIB, which brings more security within the scope of the ICF.
3. TopOption was founded in 2012. The binary broker is also licensed and regulated by the CySEC.
Rating of Recommended Forex Brokers
1. Grand Capital. The broker was founded in New York (USA) in 1977. Grand Capital Company is a member of KROUFR and CRFIN.
2. IRONFX. The company was founded in 2010. IronFX is licensed and regulated by several major financial watchdogs: FCA, ASIC, DFSA, FSB, FSP, CRFIN, UCRFIN and the CySEC. IronFX is a Eurex Exchange member and an EU-regulated / MiFID-compliant company.
3. Alpari. The Forex broker was founded on December, 24th, 1998. Alpari is regulated by KROUFR. Alpari (UK) Limited is regulated by the FSA (UK) while Alpari (US) LLC is regulated by the CFTC and the NFA (USA).